Sunday, February 16, 2014
Weschler 101-109
My reaction to the caption about the use of
urine on New Year’s Day consisted of my head being slightly titled to the right
as my jaw was left dropped open. I don’t believe that I would ever care about good
luck enough to practice this ritual. I still can’t determine if that’s more
ridiculous as the duck’s breath remedy to cure children’s mouth and throat
illnesses. I can’t help but laugh at the image of kids keeping still while
their parent hold the duck’s bill in place as it inhales and exhales into the
child’s mouth. I consider the mouse toast and pie as the easiest way to trick
kids into overcoming their bad habits. If I were forced to eat mice, I would be
extra careful at not wetting the bed. The sooner I break this habit, the sooner
I won’t have to devour a furry little rodent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment