Friday, May 9, 2014

Boo: 126-175



                “The Key, she told Manju, was ‘to study the first-class people. You see how they’re living, how they walk, what they do. And then you do the same’” (142). I feel that this is a universal theme that Asha advises Manju when it comes to trying to become something that you thrive to be. It requires getting into the mindset, observing, and fitting in with that crowd in order to be seen and respected as such. I feel that if more people were optimistic about changing their future by wanting more and actually doing appropriate things to gain it, then more chances of success could be possible. Asha is bright woman who knows what she wants: to be a politician, and I just hope she goes about it in a positive way because sometimes “good” people do frowned upon things to get that power when desperate enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment